The Pimbaugh Letter

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas time 1

The most wonderful time of the year!
















Me and Barbara, James's mother with our presents. and our Santa hats


When I got home, we had a cookie decorating party, with Siobhan, me, Christophe, and Dot, our neighbor.
















There was a contest to see who made the best cookie. I won.













Above are the three winning cookies. Mine, the snowman, came in first place. very cute, if I do say so myself. Second, was Siobhan's tree. Well-executed. I also came in third place with a classic take on Santa Claus. This is one of the Santas that escaped Christopher's ruthless pom-pom removal campaign. Only 3 Santas were spared.
















Above is the judge, my mother, Elise Keel. She was very impartial. However, she favors a traditional cookie decorating approach which may have unfairly kept some of the more "experimental" cookies out of the running.




















This is my best friend, Siobhan. She is very artistic.

0 comments:

Labels