The Pimbaugh Letter

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas day!

We went to my Uncle Steve and Aunt KD's house for Christmas day. We had beef and played a a gag gift game. Here are some pictures of my family. The paper crowns are from the Christmas Poppers/Crackers my mother brought to the partay.















Christopher, my younger brother, home from Par-ee.















Christopher, again, and my father, Riccardo.




















My Grandpa Stan. He is a World War 2 veteran.















My Nonna. She is from Italy, although she was born in Missouri. She moved back to Italy, where her parents were from when she was a baby after her mother died.
















My father's younger brother, Mario.




















My Uncle Steve, my dad's older brother. He tells lots of funny jokes like my father. James said that he missed his calling as a game show host, after having witnessed his good job emcee-ing our gag game.




















Here is my aunt Katie. She is an excellent German cook from the Ohio/Pennsylvania area. Her sausage stuffing was a hit at my Thanksgiving.















My Auntie Anne's (my father's younger sister) children, my cousins Andrea and Joseph. Andrea is having a baby! which is very exciting.
















My cousins, (children of KD and Steve), Alex, Andrew, and Aaron. Birth order, however, is Andrew, Aaron, and Alex.

My Auntie Anne and James were there too, but they seemed to have escaped my camera's gaze.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Labels