The Pimbaugh Letter

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Book Review: Vidalia in Paris

On Thursday, I received an exciting package in the mail from Amazon. Vidalia in Paris, by Sasha Watson. I read the whole book in one night. I also wrote a short book review on Amazon which you can find here.

Vidalia in Paris is an exciting read that might make you feel a bit wistful that you never had such an exciting experience when you were a teenager. On the other hand, if you had had an exciting adventure, you think that you might have acted a bit like Vidalia in the process. Vidalia deals with some tough questions about friendship, love, and morality and sees her mind open to new possibilities. However, I think that the strength of Vidalia' story is that she ultimately reaffirms the kind of person that inside, she has always been.

The book takes place in Paris, la ville-lumière, and if you've ever been there, this book makes you wish you had just one more afternoon to wander around the city.

I would highly recommend Vidalia in Paris, but if "Reading Rainbow" taught us nothing, "you don't have to take my word for it!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I borrow this?

Labels